The Java Developer creates the logical back-end and core computational logic for our systems creating prototypes and designs and builds modules and solutions in all iterative cycles, to develop, maintain, and optimize the business outcome. Good practices in Java coding is a must. This role is responsible for performing peer reviews, collaborating with architects and other developers to produce design, and ensuring that technical documentation and training is provided for reference and operational support.
The role of Java Backend Developer
has the following responsibilities:
What you bring?
- Participate in Agile/Non Agile projects building the required solutions based on new demand
- Design and develop code, write and execute unit and integration tests and support testing of deliverables.
- Build performance driven websites/user interfaces with an understanding of network traffic, HTTP requests and other performance focused enhancements.
- Analyze fixes to current complex production issues
- Continuous service improvement
- Provide support to analyze and evaluate new technical proposals and technical strategy for the future
- Manage technical debt as part of daily activities;
- Maintain and follow coding standards.
- Work with CI/CD pipelines using tools as Jenkins, Sonar, Kiuwan
- At least 1 years experience in backend development using the following technologies: Java 8+, Java Springboot
- Experience in critical and complex systems
- Experience working with GIT y Bitbucket
- Experience working with REST, SOAP
- Experience with NoSql databases
- Strong analytical skills
- Technical capacity to make decisions in development
- Technical capacity to refactor and improve existing code
- Agile methodology knowledg
- CI/CD pipelines experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Knowledge of cloud architecture environments.
- International projects expertise desired