My client is one of the leading providers of cloud-based solutions and tech solutions delivered by MSPs (Managed service providers). They believe that there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve when they use the correct technology. They are looking for someone sharp in Java and its frameworks, with high motivation to solve complex problems as they work with the newest technology. You will be required to develop and maintain the backend service, including the communication between the workplace desktop and mobile applications and the backend servers. As well as developing and maintaining data models to support their high-performance database design.Roles and responsibilities
- You will engage with other developers in many different technology stacks to find the best solutions to problems
Skills & Requirements
- You will work with Python to identify key issues that affect data delivery and come up with solutions for data extraction
- You will work in your team to code efficiently in the newest versions of Python to develop the backend service
- English language proficiency
- 6+ years of professional experience in software development
- You will have solid experience with Python and its frameworks
- Typescript experience would be beneficial too!
- A keen attention to detail
- Experience with system architecture or leading a software team is a strong advantage
- Great career opportunities locally and globally with a clear progression route
- Pension and Insurance plan
- Seasonal company events and a charity match program keeping in line with the great company culture
- Free food, drinks and fresh fruit in the office daily!
- Hybrid working policy
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
To apply for this role or for more information on the tech market across the Nordics and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at +46 7 758 886 73 or email@example.com
. Alternatively, you can reach out to me on LinkedIn, Brooklyn Fox to learn more regarding this position and others which are available at FRG.