We are currently working with a large international Payroll & HR Management System product specialist who provide their products to a range of industries including Travel, Construction, Logistics & The Public Sectors.
Due to Continuous growth our client is now looking to strengthen their IT Core Operations Division to assist to install & maintain their technical service environment for their complex products.
Role & Responsibilities
- You would be working on practical SaaS and OnPrem software service installations, maintenance, data networks and databases, servers, and other in-house IT issues in-house.
- You will be expected to work closely with Stakeholders during the decision making process for all changes and new features.
- Azure skills would also be a plus but not absolutely necessary - the desire to learn and develop speaks well here as well.
Skills & Qualifications
- Extensive experience working on Active Directory, Powershell & SQL for a minimum of 3 years is essential.
- Previous experience working on projects covering Operations, Servicing or Maintenance Project within a complex environment.
- Fluent in Finnish is essential.
- An excellent package including a fantastic basic salary & monthly bonus structure.
- Great progression and development opportunities
- The ability to work on a fully remote basis anywhere in Finland.