I am recruiting for a Java Developer to join a European company, who are currently looking for someone to join their office in Wroclaw. The client are global leader in digital services who are looking to expand this year. They are currently after a Maintenance Engineer with vast experience using Java, who will work across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle. The company are responsible for providing clients across over 40 countries with the navigation of digital technologies.What You Will Be Doing?
What We Look For?
- Work out and demonstrate solutions for problems in a BI environment
- Monitor application maintenance
- Ensure constant and consistent improvement of all IT systems
What We Offer?
- Ability to use application support
- Experience in Java Server Edition and Hibernate
- Understanding or experience working with ITIL framework
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure
- Strong English skills
- Free medical care
- MyBenefit program (includes Multisport card)
- Participation with many international companies across various sectors
- Opportunity to work in a multinational company
- Competitive salary
If you're interested in this opportunity or someone you know is, send your CV with any queries to firstname.lastname@example.org