About the company:
- Up to $140k + Super - Open to contract positions
- Well known organisation within the Drupal community
- Flexibility to work 100% remotely (within Australia or New Zealand)
FRG Technology Consulting in collaboration with our client who are a well-known organisation within the Drupal community are on the lookout for multiple Drupal developers to join their team and work directly on their various existing and upcoming projects across a diverse range of domains.
You will be working with the existing Drupal development team, liaising directly with internal and external stakeholders across the breadth of the SDLC and reporting directly to the CTO whilst being an integral part of the team and wider organisation. What you need:
Whats on offer:
- Strong experience working with Drupal within a professional setting. Drupal 8 experience is mandatory (Drupal 9 highly regarded but not essential). Open to Frontend, Backend or Full Stack.
- Ideal to have experience on migration projects from older versions of Drupal.
- Team player with excellent collaboration skills.
- Strong understanding of the SDLC, project management principle.
- Internal career advancement opportunities.
- Flexible working arrangements (100% remote within Australia or New Zealand)
- Work with like-minded, ambitious individuals in a tight-knit and highly technical team.
- Join a well known Drupal-based organisation with a multitude of available Drupal projects pipelined for the foreseeable future.
This position is interviewing now and is available for an immediate start.Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights in your application
Neros Gorges(03) 8592 firstname.lastname@example.org