Data Engineer- London
We are currently looking for an experienced Data Engineer to join one of the most prestigious and well known businesses in the UK. The organisation was founded over 150 years ago and is still in a state of exponentially growing their IT teams UK wide, they are extremely passionate about creating amazing systems and technologies to give their customers even more incredible experiences.Requirements
- Experience with implementing cloud technologies such as AWS,EMR GCP and Azure.
- Worked with structured, semi-structure and unstructured data
- Programming in one or more languages e.g. Java, Scala, Python
- Be able to build and design large real-time/ batch data pipelines using technologies such as SQS Apache, Kafka,Spark.
The ideal candidate would be an experienced data engineer with a passion for delivering solutions to customers, someone who is not afraid to get hands on with different languages ,tools and infrastructures. Ideally a professional who is an advocate of agile and lean methodologies.Benefits include:
- Flexible working
- Colleague discount across the multi-brands.
- Bonus scheme
- Special offers on gym memberships, restaurants, holidays, retail vouchers ....
If you are interested in hearing more about this position, please apply and one of our certified consultants will give you a call OR contact Mitch on 0203 868 5204
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally.