Senior Automation Test EngineerLocation:
Fully Remote (Must be living in Poland)Salary:
Up to 200PLN per hourJob Type:
Our global leading client is currently looking for a Senior Automation Test Engineer to join their team. In this role you will work alongside a high skilled and driven team to assist in delivering a wide range of products and services.Responsibilities:
Qualifications and skills:
- You will be embedding test solutions in order to ensure the company has built the correct products and services to a high quality.
- Deliver a wide range of products and services.
- You will be designing and implementing test engineering transformation.
- Use technology such as Java, Cucumber and Python.
Nice to haves:
- Degree in computer science/similar technical field.
- Extensive experience in automated tests area.
- Strong analytical and coding skills to support the design, creation, improvements and maintenance of automation frameworks (Java, Python, Shell scripts)
- Have experience with Linux.
- Functional and Non-functional testing.
- Good experience working in a collaborative and agile team.
- Have the understanding of appropriate test approaches for technologies such as Cloud, APIs and Saas tool integration.
- Selenium or cucumber experience.
- Experience with Gitlab pipelines
If you would like more information about this role please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org