This Norweigan client are searching for a talented, Senior .Net/Azure Engineer to work on a greenfield project for the European leader in cloud services, who specialize in migration, application development, managed services and training. You must be a European citizen in order to fit the right to work requirements for this fully remote role.
There's an NDA in place regarding the specific project details, however, if selected for an interview, you would be able to find out more information from the client directly. The project itself is a greenfield project within the security space offering a very attractive rate. The role offers the following:
- b2b contract
- Up to 600 euros per day
- Fully remote
- 3 month contract (with likelihood of extension) Requirements:
- You must have strong C# server side experience including multi-threading and .Net Core 5.0 and 3.1
- 5+ years of experience in C#.Net in a cloud native environment. Azure/AWS/GCP. Azure preferred.
- Hands on experience building RESTful APIs, and distributed systems
- You're collaborative and pragmatic with Agile team experience & development methodologies (e.g. Scrum/Kanban)
- C#.Net, .Net Core/ASP.Net MVC/ ASP.Net, REST APIs.
- Testing frameworks like XUnit/Nunit/SpecFlow
- CI/CD tools: Azure DevOps/Jenkins etc.
- Any of web development, mobile apps, cloud applications, API's, ecommerce solutions, IoT.
- You have a good understanding of Event driven solutions, Event Streams and Event Sourcing.