Senior Java Developer
We are currently working with a global client who is a leader in the next generation of digital services with the use of their consultancy services. They enable their clients in 50 countries to navigate each and every one of their digital transformations.
With over 4 decades of experience in the industry and over 300,000 employees, due to expansion, they are looking to intake Java Developers to join their team based in Oslo, Norway. Working with this client will allow you to work with the most up-to-date versions of Java and the surrounding languages as well as working in a variety of different domains.Roles & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications:
- You will use your skills and experience in backend development to contribute to the global digital transformation of many customers & Clients.
- You will work in an agile environment where you will be involved in a variety of aspects of our backend development, from architecting to implementation and test automation.
- You will be Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- You will be writing well-designed, efficient, and testable code.
- Bachelor's degree in computer engineering or similar
- Norwegian speaking is highly preferred
- Experienced in working in DevOps/Scrum
- Self-motivateded person with strong skills in both Java and Spring
- Exposure to cloud development is added advantage
- A generous pension
- Unbeatable Insurance plans
- Great annual salary rates
- Company performance based bonus
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
To apply for this role or for more information on the .NET/C# market across the Nordics and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at +46 7 758 886 73 or email@example.com
. Alternatively, you can reach out to me on LinkedIn, Brooklyn Fox to learn more regarding this position and others which are available at FRG.