There's a new role available for an American client who are the global leader on the market in cloud computing.
They are looking for:
1 x Senior DevOps Engineer
This role offers the following:
- Up to 510 Euros per day
- B2B contract
- Fully remote working
You will have expertise running public infrastructure to support and operate a complex hybrid environment spread across Azure and Physical data-centres. You will have experience working in a consulting role, leading multiple junior to mid-range engineers and focus on delivery world-class outcomes to this customer.
* Design and implementation of scalable software services, alongside engineering and architecture teams.
* Execution of Cloud engineering tasks within migration sprint cycles aligned to best practices and templates within a customer project team.
* Build out of new customer cloud solutions using cloud native components.
* Usage of foundational architecture and components to build out automated cloud environments, CI/CD pipelines and supporting services frameworks.
* Present architecture to clients of varying levels, from Developers, Business Analysts and Senior Client Leadership.
* Brief senior leadership and end users at varying levels of familiarity with cloud technologies, about the technology selections, best practices, and benefits.
- Proven hands-on experience with Azure or OnPrem/Data Centre Environments.
- Experience building cloud automation, including CI/CD pipelines using technologies equivalent to Terraform, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Docker.
- Scripting and automation methods such as Ansible,Terraform, PowerShell, Python etc.
- Technical skills in as many of these as possible: Public Cloud architecture (Azure), AKS/Kubernetes, DataDog, Nvidia/Melanox networking, Fortigate, Citrix Netscaler and Rubrik.
- Exposure to SQL technologies would be beneficial.
- Strong notions of security best practices (e.g. using IAM Roles, KMS, etc.)
- Previous exposure to large-scale system design.
- Maintains an in-depth knowledge of cloud related technologies and can articulate best practice approaches and practices.
- Strong communication skills, customer facing experience desirable.
- German speaker.
Send youer cv to firstname.lastname@example.org