I'm currently looking for a B2B Senior Java Developer to accept a hybrid role working 2 to 3 days per week in the office in Warsaw with my Scandinavian client who is leading IT consultancy, who deliver top tier IT solutions to their clients from various industry sectors: Public, Banking, Infrastructure, Telco and many other. They were founded in 2000 and has its headquarters in Denmark.
Role & Responsibilities
- Analyse, understand business and technical requirements and work with clients across different domains and industries.
- Produce high-quality design deliverables that describe how the solution will accommodate business and technical requirements.
- Design, develop, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code using the best practices and design patterns.
- Conduct unit and manual testing and deliver high quality solutions.
- Identify bottlenecks, bugs and devise solutions to troubleshoot and address issues.
- Work in an agile, international environment with experienced and skilled colleagues in Warsaw and Europe.
- Plan and organise your own work and accurately report issues and progress in a timely manner.
- Be involved in knowledge sharing within the team.
Skills & Qualifications
- Java 8, Spring, spring boot, SQL, Scala, Groovy
- University Degree in Computer Science or related discipline; Banking / Finance okay too (you must have a Diploma)
- Good English language skills
- EU passport (Visa or Blue Card is not sufficient)
- Must be in Warsaw and prepared to work from their office around 2 or 3 days per week (ul. Puławksa, metro Wilanowska)
- Up to 30 days of paid absence per calendar year
- Access to the Benefit Platform (Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Multisport card etc.)
- Offer clearly defined career path: Technical: Developer - Senior Developer - Tech Lead - Architect / Managerial: Team Lead - Manager
- Scandinavian work environment - really good work-life balance
- Really great team / people
- Professional IT skills development support
- Internal training at the company's Academy
- International cooperation with colleagues from Denmark, Norway, the UK and Vietnam
- Drinks and snacks available at the office
- English and Danish lessons at the office
- They carry out complex projects that will offer the opportunity to learn new tech and engage in interesting, technical challenges
- Will take you outside of your comfort zone which will facilitate your learning and professional progression