Senior QA Automation Engineer with Java
FRG are currently working a global consultancy who are looking to expand their team in an interesting financial project. This client is working within stock exchange domain and so requires someone who has an interest and knowledge within this area. This is a great opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge within this area too.
Salary: 20,000 PLN UoP
- You will be responsible for ensuring success from the QA function within the team and mentor junior QAs to the best ability.
- You will be implementing test plans, ensuring well-designed functional and non-functional tests, and prepare the data.
- You will also be responsible for maintenance and execution of test, reporting the results and progress/issues.
- You will be required to speak with stakeholders in regards to risks and progress.
- Experience and knowledge of investment banking, capital markets and treasury is highly desirable.
- Strong experience with Java, Cucumber, SQL and Git.
- Experience in Back end text automation.
- Help with relocation if needed and global mobility.
- You will benefit from many development programs to help your personal and professional advancement; these include mentoring programs, training centres, internal mobility and more. With over 400 professional training courses to choose from!
- Internal mobility opportunities.
- You will benefit from employee health and well-being programs and activities.
- This client values work-life balance and your personal life by creating flexible working arrangements.
- Excellent social culture with team events, professional communities and more.