We are looking for a skilled CSNE engineer to work in a large EPC consisting of new modules and brownfield adaptation on an onshore installation. The right candidate will have the opportunity to develop his/her skills within CSNE in a large international working environment:
Typical tasks include:
- Ensure implementation of IEC62443 in the project aligned with Client requirements.
- Follow-up of suppliers and supplier technical documentation.
- Plan and participate in test activities/FAT.
- Develop and issue engineering deliverables according to Client requirements (topologies, requirements to suppliers, etc).
- Facilitate/lead Risk and Vulnerability workshop.
- Education bachelor's or master's degree
- Experience and thorough knowledge of relevant standards such as IEC62443.
- Minimum 8 years' experience with mission critical networks and real-time systems.
- Minimum 4 years' Experience from working with cyber security in projects/products for industrial systems.
- Experience from EPCI projects and Oil & Gas industry preferred.
- Good communication skills
- Cooperative working attitude and acceptance for a multicultural working environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Systematic and accurate
- High loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Knowledge of written and spoken English required
- Knowledge of Norwegian language would be advantageous
Send your CV to email@example.com