Program Manager Technology- SAP S4 HANA Location- Amsterdam
Are you an SAP program manager with a solid experience in running transformation projects and rollouts? Would you like to further expand the scale and canvas of what you have done so far? Then here is the right opportunity for you!Role Requirements:
Working Policy- HybridEU Citizens, must have Resident Permit or Blue Card
- SAP S/4 HANA Implementation experience within Manufacturing Industry preferred (would potentially consider candidates from Life Sciences and other verticals, but, preference would be Manufacturing)
- Both Greenfield and Brownfield Implementation experience can be considered
- Experience leading large scale SAP Transformation Programmes
- Managing Clients, scoping discussions, negotiating with the End Client and Managing their expectations (pushing back on anything unrealistic)
- Manage Delivery / Program Management of Transformation Programmes
- Work alongside sales teams, to create solutions & grow accounts
- Hands on experience in delivery management
- Capable of putting together a logical plan, to ensure that projects are on time / and on point from a quality perspective
- Experience with managing large Global / International Teams (people on client site combined with near shore / off shore teams) of 125 - 150 People
- Post Go-Live able to successfully hand over to an AMS Team to keep the project running
- Must be capable of managing both the front end / client facing part of the project as well as being accountable for the Delivery on the back end of the project
- All points above must be clear in the CV.
If you would like to further expand your experience and skills within a global corporate culture together with qualified and motivated colleagues apply here or get in touch with me for more details.