What will you do
You will be part of the Development team of the Software Factory in Turin.
In your role, you will collaborate within the development process of web oriented solutions, as Senior Angular Developer, interfacing with the backend team, in designing and defining the application API specifications and with the UX designers team in defining the user experience.
You are the ideal candidate if you have:
* Degree in scientific disciplines or equivalent culture
* Proven experience of at least 5 years in the development of Single Page Applications (SPA), multi-device, medium-large size.
* Proven knowledge of Angular and Typescript framework.
* Previous experience with Reactive Development libraries (RxJS) and State Management libraries
* Previous experience integrating with RESTful services
* Knowledge of code versioning systems (GIT, SVN)
* Ability to ensure the quality and safety of applications and compliance with guidelines
* Ability to coach and mentor development team members
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and good people management skills
* Excellent propensity for team work
* Proactivity and flexibility
* Good knowledge of the English language
Requirements that constitute a plus:
* Experience in integrating with Identity Provider services
* Previous experience with Progressive Web App.
* Experience in applying AGILE methodologies.
* Knowledge of Cybersecurity and Privacy by Design issues.
* Knowledge of Testing and Automation topics.
What we offer
- Continuous training with structured induction plans for new entries into the company and specific courses according to the role/area.
- If required by the job, you will be able to work in agile mode, thanks to the policies applied in the company.
- Smart and collaborative environment
- Opportunity for professional growth
- Ticket Restaurant
Place of work: Turin
With the possibility of flexible working