Are you a data virtuoso with a burning passion for data engineering? My client is seeking a Data Engineer who thrives on building and optimizing data pipelines, setting the stage for data-driven magic. What you'll do...
What you'll need...
- Craft and maintain data pipelines that perform ETL wizardry.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to transform data dreams into reality.
- Fine-tune existing pipelines for peak performance and reliability.
- Instill data quality magic through checks and vigilant monitoring.
- Stay enchanted by the latest data tech trends and best practices.
- Chronicle your data adventures in process documentation.
What you'll get...
- A degree in Data Engineering or equivalent in a related field.
- Be a pro in the realms of data engineering and ETL.
- Knowledge of Python, Java, or Scala, SQL and command databases.
- Experience with data warehousing (e.g., AWS Redshift, Google BigQuery).
- Be a pro at problem-solving and an eye for detail.
- Be rewarded with a treasure hoard of competitive compensation.
- An enchanting atmosphere of innovation.
- A treasure chest of career growth opportunities.
- Be the hero of impactful data-driven adventures.
- Join a fellowship of like-minded data adventurers.
- 6 weeks of vacation + sick days.
- Opportunity to work from home as well as in office.
and more... Ready to take the next step? Get in touch and we'll look at it together:
Tel.: +44 191 338 6640