I'm currently working with a world-leader in the managed infrastructure services space. Their expertise lies in designing, building and transforming mission-critical technology systems for major global clients, who include 75 of the Fortune 100 companies. They're also leading the way in creating a quality workplace, rewarding employees with permanent, fully remote positions and a suite of benefits and development opportunities. Joining them, you'll become part of a global community of 90,000 of the world's foremost experts in digital infrastructure, they have a strong focus on knowledge transfer, rapid growth and a start-up mindset.
They're currently seeking a Java Full-Stack Developer
Role & Responsibilities
- Initially you will play a key role in a migration project, migrating mission critical cloud infrastructure services from IBM Cloud to Azure, and redesigning the necessary code structures to function on the new system.
- Then you will be involved in transformation projects, contributing your ideas and expertise to improve the services, enhance performance, and add new features
- You will work closely with Microservice architectures and relevant, cutting edge technologies in the marketplace
- As you progress you could work on a range of projects within the company, including on new critical infrastructure products and on implementation projects for FTSE 100 clients
Skills & Qualifications
- You have at least 2 years of commercial experience as a Java Developer
- Technical background - you should bring an analytic mind and your technical experience with programming in languages such as Java
- You are a good communicator with communication skills in English in order to work with engineers and other stakeholders from around the globe
- A competitive salary package including eligibility for Romania's tax incentive for IT specialists
- A full suite of benefits including health and travel insurance
- Fully remote work or the option to attend the office in Bucharest