- Join one of Australia's leading retailers
- Flexible working model
- Full time, permanent position. Up to $100k + Super.
FRG Technology Consulting in collaboration with our client who are an Australian success story and one of the nation's leading retailers are on the lookout for a Systems Support Analyst with experience working with Great Plains ERP to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis.
You will be working with the existing ERP and databases and become an integral part of the organisation in becoming involved with both new and existing projects on the internal platforms.Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Become a part of the team providing support nation-wide to the various stores around the country.
- Support internal applications and systems for users within the organisation which will include translating requirements into technical and functional specifications, resolving issues, providing documentation, taking part in training and engaging with internal stakeholders.
- Managing and maintaining vendors and contracts by supporting business cases, working between system owners and overseeing overall performance.
- Supporting primary systems by maintaining SLAs, upgrading systems and supporting core system issues.
- Contributing to writing technical documentation for relevant projects.
- Experience working with GP/Great Plains ERP (will consider experience with other ERP systems)
- Exposure in data flow and mapping in between systems using tools such as SmartConnect/IM
- Experience testing software
- Background in technical report writing
- Hybrid working arrangements.
- Generous product discounts.
- Contribute to an energetic and inspiring workplace whilst becoming an integral part of the organisation.
- Internal career advancement opportunities and great team culture.
This position is interviewing now and is available for an immediate start.Please mention your VISA status/working rights in your application
Neros Gorges(03) 8592 firstname.lastname@example.org