I am recruiting for a Norwegian start-up focal point and strength is to deliver solutions within AI/machine learning, scientific computing, networking, and cyber-security to tackle real life problems. They have built and deployed numerous solutions for small and large clients.
They are looking for:
1 x Cybersecurity Lead
The role will involve:
- Working hands-on in projects with researchers
- Building a team dedicated to cybersecurity (hiring and leading the team)
- Business development/sales to acquire new customers and projects for security solutions
The projects will be designing and tailoring cybersecurity solutions from scratch (nothing 'off the shelf') for completely new customers, bringing a lot of research work into practical solutions. You won't just be installing standard cyber security solutions.
So far the group have been working on research in:
* The security of cryptographic algorithms and exploring new applications of cryptography to solve real-world problems
* Applying techniques from the fields of information and coding theory to construct secure and robust distributed storage systems, design low-delay communications, and create multi-path protocols
* Secure and low latency communication
* Storage and computing
* Understanding of security architecture principles and the ability to design and implement secure systems and networks
* Proficiency in a variety of cybersecurity tools and technologies, including firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems, antivirus software, encryption tools, and more.
* Experience with network security, application security, cloud security, and mobile security.
* Knowledge of various operating systems, including Windows, Linux, and Unix
* Understanding risk assessment methodologies and implementing risk mitigation strategies
If you're interested, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.