Back-end Developer Location:
Poland- Wroclaw / RemoteSalary:
Up to 22000 PLN + Annual BonusResponsibilities:
- As a back-end Developer you will be responsible for Java application within the back-end of the project. This will include the successful planning, implementation, testing and development of the Java application.
- This role will require working within a high quality performing team and also to work independently.
- Strong experience within Java and related technologies.
- Experience within Jenkins, docker, web technologies and databases.
- The successful candidate will benefit from a generous 10-15% annual bonus.
- A remote opportunity and the option to go into the Wroclaw office to ensure employees can be in their most productive environment.
- The client offers a permanent UoP contract for stability to their employees.
- The client is leader with their market and offers many Greenfield projects in multiple domains with the opportunity for their employees to change projects.
- Career development opportunities and training certification to ensure progression.
- Lucrative benefits package that covers medical care, health and wellness, financial and many more.