About the company:
- $134,610 to $141,019 + 15.4% super
- Must be an Australian Citizen to apply
- Canberra preference, open to other states
Reporting to the Director Web and Digital Services, the Web Development Lead is responsible for ongoing management and enhancement of the Department's Drupal websites. As the Technical Web Development Lead, you will have the opportunity to shape the future of our department's digital presence. With your architectural and technical guidance, you will ensure the seamless operation of our Drupal hosting environments, implementing strategies for uptime monitoring, deployment, and testing. You will also uphold coding standards and security requirements as you safeguard our digital infrastructure. What you need:
- Strong experience working with Drupal within a professional setting, Drupal 9/10 preferred. Open to Frontend, Backend or Full Stack.
- Leadership and Team Management: Lead and motivate a small team of developers, ensuring their performance and skills develop to deliver effective high-quality technical solutions.
- Software Development and Technical Expertise: Provide technical leadership and advice, oversee the design and development of Drupal sites, underlying technologies, and ensure adherence to coding standards and best practices.
- Stakeholder Engagement and Relationship Management: Collaborate with stakeholders, provide regular updates on project progress, and foster and maintain effective communication with internal and external partners.
- Continuous Improvement and Innovation: Identify process improvements, drive innovation, and contribute to the implementation of organisational strategies for technical solutions and development practices.
This position is interviewing now and is available for an immediate start.Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights in your application
Neros Gorges(03) 8592 email@example.com