Java Developer with DevOpsSalary:
Up to 21000 PLN UoPLocation:
Hybrid / Katowice at least twice a month
FRG is currently working with a leader in the financial industry. Our client offer innovative and pioneering solutions to banking and financial investment. They concentrate on growth and work towards carving the future in the new generation of banking. Responsibilities:
- To create, build, implement and test the java application within the project. You will be using java application to program the back-end of the project.
- You will also be responsible for exposing and troubleshooting issues within the infrastructure and then creating logical and effective methods to monitor those services.
- This role will be 70% developing and 30% operations.
- To have a DevOps mindset.
- Good experience is Java 11+ and Spring Framework.
- You have experience with Kafka and EKL Stack, and working with Cloud.
- Experience in building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines and with micro-services.
- You will receive up to 75% creative tax.
- Flexibility with hybrid working.
- Work in small and highly skilled team so you will have the opportunity to learn and develop your skills alongside other high skilled developers.
- Excellent opportunity for career development and training.
- Modern tech stack.
- Interesting and exciting new projects.
- Benefits package.