Our client is looking for data architects to join their growing team and create world-class data platforms and data-driven solutions for their customers. You'll get to work on challenging projects in interesting industries and domains using the latest methods and technologies. You'll work closely with the clients and your teammates to give input into projects and shape the final solution.
As part of the team, you will:
- Work together with developers, designers, data scientists, and the client to clarify ambiguous requirements, define the best course of action and together shape the end result
- You will be a key person in designing and implementing the cloud data platforms and work with your teammates to choose the right technologies and deliver continuously
- Commit working code, perform code reviews for peers and help develop the team's ways of working
- Take your share of responsibility for the team and the project, and have the vision and drive to do more than just type in the code
- 5+ experience of working with data technologies and software development with experience in several of the following AWS or Azure or GCP, Python (software development), ETL, SQL, Data lakes, DWs, DataBricks, real-time data integrations, IoT & Edge solutions
- Ability and willingness to learn new data and software development technologies and methods
- Good collaboration skills: You share what you learn, help others, learn from your peers, and ask for help when you need it
- Good communication skills and fluency in Finnish (required) and English.
My client is looking to begin the interview process immediately so feel free to apply now!
This is a brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jason-upton-167479231/Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone:
+358 75 3266673Please Note:
This is a permanent role. This role is for Finnish residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in Finland with no restrictions. Some of our roles may
be subject to successful background/security checks.
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Mobile, Web and Cloud (AWS) recruitment here at Jefferson Frank International, focusing on the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We are the only global recruitment agency dedicated solely to AWS technology. Jefferson Frank is the AWS recruitment agency of choice. Whether it's a contract, permanent or remote position, we find great people great jobs.