There are 2 x Security Architect role for a US company that is one of the most successful and established cloud computing companies on the market.
Due to there being an NDA in place with the client, you would find out more project details and specifics during the interview (one hour, one stage process). Further details:
- 1 x Openstack Security Architect, 1 x VMware Security Architect
- B2B contract
- Fully remote
- 550 to 700 pounds per day, or PLN equivalent (this could be negotiated). Main tasks include:
- Review current Private-cloud HLD and LLD security element (Openstack and VMWare)
- Working closely with the Vendors, take the lead in refining and enhancing the design (HLD and LLD) Requirements:
- Experience with Recent OpenStack distributions, Canonical a plus.
- Experience with Kubernetes, Canonical Charmed Kubernetes a plus.
- Any exposure to VMWare NXT a bonus but not required.
- Knowledge of intra-DC networking, (WAN / LAN)
- Knowledge of Modern Network Segmentation (VXLAN / GRE)
- Knowledge of Cloud East West Networking Concepts
- Knowledge of North South Networking Concepts
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Software Defined Networks, experience with Cisco ACI a plus.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Load Balancing in OpenStack (Octavia), but also exposure to vendor backed LB solutions (F5 / Avi Networks).
This is an urgent requirement, where the interview process will be very quick. If you're interested, or know someone who might be a good fit, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org