Security Operations Manager
Security Operations Manager Salary- Negotiable Location- Hungary, Budapest Contract- Permanent Job description An innovative organization at the forefront of global learning, they empower individuals with diverse programs that foster personal and professional growth. Through advanced technology and immersive experiences, they are reshaping education, promoting cross-cultural understanding, language proficiency, and academic excellence for a dynamic future. What we are looking for
- You will be calm and collected in high pressure situations, able to navigate through technology and security problems to find a root cause or balanced outcome.
Skills & Qualifications
- You'll be able to balance priorities and manage your time to effectively to ensure delivery of improvements.
- You'll have had previous experience in managing, developing and supporting team members.
- You'll be able to work with a multitude of stakeholders spread across the world to provide advice and support in improving security.
- You will have ideally 10 years' experience in a technology role that incorporates security; preferably infrastructure or service desk orientated.
- You'll have had experience and understanding of Public Cloud technologies, examples being AWS and Azure
- You will have hands on technical skills; able to walk through network and system logs, have working knowledge of Kusto, Microsoft Security tools, Windows operating systems, cloud security.
- You'll have used a variety of security tooling across the spectrum, both in implementing them and maintaining them, covering things like IPS/IDS, AV, SIEM tools, Vulnerability Scanning.
- Competitive salary package
- Career growth opportunities
- Technology discussion groups
- A friendly work environment