Frontend Software Engineer
Job DescriptionI'm currently looking for a remote Frontend Software Engineer based in Poland to accept a B2B Contract with one of my US clients in the entertainment industry.Company: My client is in the entertainment industry and is the world's largest fan platform where fans immerse themselves in imagined worlds across entertainment and gaming. Reaching more than 300 million unique visitors per month. Their community platform underlies some of the biggest fan knowledge bases in the world, including communities built around pop culture phenomena like Star Wars, Marvel Comics, Dungeons and Dragons and many many moreRole & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- You will help us build the web experience on the world's biggest platform for fans.
- As a developer, you'll work on one of our goal-oriented and autonomous teams focused on delivering features to and improving the experience of our content creators, moderators, and administrators.
- Be responsible for writing high quality, easily maintainable and testable code.
- Improve web apps to perform best at a very big scale.
- Contribute to technical documentation.
- Engage with testers, designers and product managers to provide great quality, look and user experience.
- Experience in web development.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Courage for learning new technologies and stepping out of your comfort zone.
- An eye for performance and scalability.
- An ability to resolve technical and operational issues.
- My Clients user base are very passionate and engaged, so you will receive feedback on your work very quickly.
- Great environment, very relaxed but highly focused on code quality.
- Collaborate environment.