About the company:
- $100k - $130k + Super
- Harden Location (Must be willing to relocate)
- Work on the development of Autonomous Vehicles
FRG Technology Consulting in collaboration with our client who are a rapidly growing team that is pioneering the development of autonomous farming technology. They are dedicated to revolutionising the farming industry by introducing new farming practices enabled by robotic technology. The company within Australia and are leading the way in transforming the agricultural space with the deployments of autonomous robots.
We are seeking a Software Engineer to join the growing team. You will be working with various programming languages and quickly learn new ones. As a key member of the team, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining the backend infrastructure of our platform whilst collaborating with cross-functional teams to implement robust and scalable solutions that address various areas across the business. Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the development of software solutions that handle complex geospatial data and perform advanced analytics tasks.
- Create programs that generate and synchronize data from multiple robots, incorporating a wide range of data sources in online and offline environments.
- Design and implement algorithmic solutions, particularly in the context of path planning.
- Collaborate with the team to integrate external data sources, such as BOM Weather data, into internal platforms.
- Contribute to the improvement of our communication infrastructure by designing and implementing elements like cachers and redundant networking topologies.
- Be involved in the design and maintenance of crucial infrastructure components, including our embedded operating system used on our robots, and server deployments in AWS.
- Improve the provisioning system to support efficient deployment and management of your work.
Whats on offer:
- Solid experience in Backend development using a variety of Backend languages such as Node.js, C++, Python, Ruby, Rust or Bash
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to address complex challenges
- Experience with geospatial data systems, algorithmic problem solving, and data synchronization is highly desirable
- Familiarity with integrating third-party data sources and enhancing communication infrastructure
- Knowledge of infrastructure design and maintenance, including embedded operating systems and server deployments would be highly regarded
- Relocation package for successful candidates willing to relocate to Harden.
- Internal career advancement opportunities with rapidly expanding brand.
- Work with like-minded, ambitious and highly technical individuals in a tight-knit team.
- Quickly become an integral part of the organisation and they experience their growth phase.
- Working on the latest tools and technologies on revolutionary applications.
This position is interviewing now and is available for an immediate start.
*Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights
in your Resume*
Neros Gorges(03) 8592 firstname.lastname@example.org