This telecom company is building out its IT department, and you could be a major part of this growth! Support the IT systems, employees, and be a crucial part of supporting the entire technological environment.
Role & Responsibilities
- Moving from legacy to modern systems
- Assisting with hardware support for employees
- Enhance entire system performance
- Updating system software
- Resolving support tickets
- Documenting processes and performing diagnostics
- Training end users on hardware and software
Skills & Qualifications
* A bachelor's degree or similar combination of education and work experience.
- * 2-4 years of experience as an IT support specialist.
* Exceptional ability to provide technical support and resolve queries.
* In-depth knowledge of computer hardware, software, and networks.
* Ability to determine IT needs and train end-users.
* Proficiency in IT helpdesk software, such as Freshdesk.
* Experience in documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics.
* Ability to keep up with technical innovation and trends in IT support.
* Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
* Microsoft Server and Office365 experience.
* Microsoft experience a plus.
* On site position, Monday Friday flex option
* Must be fully vaccinated.
- PPO, Dental, Vision, Life, Supplemental, Accident, 401k up to 6%, PTO Flex (Up to 5 Weeks)