My client is a global brand experience agency with offices across 4 continents. We are currently looking for a freelance UXUI Designer to come onboard a 3-month web project. You will be required to perform end-to-end UX processes from conducting audits and research to delivery of solutions and screens. Responsibilities:
- Designs systems, products, services, and interfaces.
- Generates concepts.
- Conducts user research.
- Perform heuristic reviews of existing flows and generate recommendations
- Collaborates with a multidisciplinary team.
- Craft and manage human-centered artefacts including empathy maps, experience maps, customer journey maps, service blueprints, interaction guidelines, component libraries, and more.
- Design Thinking skills & User-Centered Design experience.
- Information Architecture & content organisation.
- Advanced communication and collaboration skills.
- Advanced UX/UI, Service Design, or similar skills & experience.
- Advanced knowledge of digital technology.
- Mastery of design software and associated workflows (e.g., Sketch, Abstract, Zeplin, Craft, Principle) and communication tools (e.g., PowerPoint, Keynote).
- Basic understanding of marketing, advertising, and technology.
- Good presentation skills.
- Able to commit at least 3 months.
Interested parties, please send your CV with portfolio links to firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License Number: 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R22104138