About my client
My client is an early stage startup in the web3 space shaping the future of the creator economy. Through a platform where creators can engage with fans and communities on a deeper level, our client seeks to enable artist-fan engagement on a deeper social and financial level, leveraging on blockchain technology and NFTs to revolutionise digital content ownership. Started by serial entrepreneurs with extensive industry experience, my client have the key ingredients and strategic networks for a path to success. Your role
As the Lead Product Owner based in Singapore you will be responsible for owning the product strategy and build a world class digital asset trading and operations platform. You will drive the product roadmap and take charge of product design, business requirements and product evolution - all driven in a lean iterative fashion.
You will work with our clients and be the voice of our users. You will design and develop industry leading user experiences that are intuitive, simple and beautifully designed. You will work collaboratively with various teams in high functioning scrum teams. What you will do
What you bring
- Take ownership of the product roadmap and backlog grooming
- Facilitate, gather and produce requirements for our external and internal stakeholders
- Lead UX/UI design to deliver intuitive user experiences across touchpoints
- Lead end-to-end product delivery from ideation through to launch
- Keep abreast of trends and identify opportunities to continually improve the product
- Measure everything
What you get:
- Entrepreneurial and want to be part of a highly ambitious and productive team that deliver amazing digital products.
- Proven experience and track record as a Lead / Product Owner in a digitally progressive industry
- In-depth experience crafting and continuously improving digital products that satisfy business stakeholders and consumers.
- Demonstrable experience of Lean Agile ways of working - SCRUM, Kanban, XP etc.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to guide, influence and lead people across departments and seniority levels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (Chinese is a Bonus).
- Genuine interest in digital assets, cryptocurrency, blockchain and other distributed ledger-related technologies.
- An opportunity to work in a fast growing and exciting industry
- Flexible working environment and casual work attire
- Competitive salary and benefits
Interested applicants, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV attached to set-up a meeting.
EA License Number: 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R22104138