About my client
My client is an early stage startup in the web3 space shaping the future of the creator economy. Through a platform where creators can engage with fans and communities on a deeper level, our client seeks to enable artist-fan engagement on a deeper social and financial level, leveraging on blockchain technology and NFTs to revolutionize digital content ownership. Started by serial entrepreneurs with extensive industry experience, my client have the key ingredients and strategic networks for a path to success.
We are looking for a CTO with deep technical expertise in consumer app development and strong passion to work with like-minded entrepreneurs to create the future of the creator economy. Responsibilities
- Work with cross-functional key stakeholders to develop technology vision and product blueprint
- Lead delivery of long-term technical roadmap
- Set priorities and technical KPIs to drive business growth and to ensure the stability and security of the product
- Hire, manage and grow a cross-functional engineering team
- Own and maintain key technology-focused relationships, including vendors and auditors
- Lead product development sprints and communicate timely with internal and external stakeholders
- Deliver MVP and test product market fit, identify opportunities and risks, and drive product iteration
- Drive Web3.0 innovation and provide blockchain technology expertise
- Make sure proper technical documentation is in place
- 5 years of professional software engineering experience including engineering management and leadership experience
- Familiar with end-to-end software development cycle, including design, testing, implementation, security audit, and maintenance etc.
- Experience in full stack and comfortable managing cross functional team, including front-end, back-end, smart contract, and data
- Experience in developing and publishing consumer applications on web and mobile
- A solid grasp of Web3.0 technologies, including smart contract, fungible and non-fungible token standards etc.
- Experience in working with stakeholders in the Web3.0 ecosystem, including blockchain protocols, wallets, launchpads, and exchanges etc.
- Desire and passion to be hands-on and writing codes
- Self-starter, comfortable working in start-up environments
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering or equivalent practical experience
- Former CTO/technical founder/engineering lead of a successful web2.0 or web3.0 company
- Access to a strong network of technical talents
- Familiar with content creator economy
Interested applicants, please contact me at email@example.com with your CV attached to set-up a meeting.
EA License Number: 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R22104138