System Architect - Mid Level
System Architect Location: Szczecin, Poland Salary: Negotiable / Based on experience Contract: Fulltime - 40 Hours / Week About our ClientThis Organisation is involved in end-to-end e-business resolutions around multi-lingual content publication and management. There is resolution and technical expertise offer enhanced operational performance, to greatly improve customer satisfaction and cost reduction. As a quite young organisation, it has expanded and is developing centres in both Europe and United States. About The Role
- Support technology/engineering aspects of program and solution Kanbans.
- Participate in Program Increment (PI) Planning and Pre- and Post-PI Planning, System and Solution Demos, and Inspect and Adapt (I&A) events.
- Producing high quality documentation.
- Provide oversight and foster Built-In Quality and Team and Technical Agility
- Work with stakeholders to develop, analyse, split, and realise the implementation of enabler epics.
- Confidant understanding of software development tools and practice
- Display ability to prioritise and handle multiple project
- Confidant verbal and written communication skills with ability to demonstrate communication on all levels.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proven proficiency using workgroup collaboration tool (JIRA, Confluence)
Interested? Get in touch: Email Me:email@example.com Call Me: +48 22 104 08 28 / 0191 814 1425
- Flexible Hours
- Work/Life Balance
- Pension Plan
- Competive Pay