Retail Channel Specialist
Role & Responsibilities:
Skills & Qualifications:
- Efficiently process and manage customer orders.
- Coordinate shipments for timely delivery.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for retail orders and warehouse communication.
- Generate Excel spreadsheets and Word documents for reporting.
- Investigate and resolve retail order issues.
- Maintain product knowledge and assist with SKU creation.
- Perform transactions within ERP and EDI platforms.
- Collaborate independently and within a team on special projects.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous business operations/data entry experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Excel (ongoing training provided).
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Positive attitude, reliability, and motivation.
- ERP and EDI experience preferred.
- Company-subsidized medical insurance.
- Optional dental, eye, life, short-term disability, and long-term disability insurance.
- 50% Company-matched 401(k) program up to 8% salary deferral.
- $150 per month in Complimentary products and swag.
- Complimentary office complex gym and/or private gym reimbursement program.