Project Manager - Cyber Security
Project Manager (Cyber Security) Location: Warsaw, Poland Salary: Negotiable Contract: Fulltime - 40 Hours / Week About our Client This company is one of the top global leaders when it comes to next generation digital services and consulting. They work with some of the biggest names in a wide range of industries that will allow you to further develop your career. About The Role
About You Knowledge of:
- Implement security control, risk assessment framework, and program that align to regulatory requirements.
- Trains, guides, and act as a resource on security assessment and act functions to other departments within the college.
- Defining problems, collecting, and analysing data, establishing facts and drawing valid conclusions.
- Using judgement and ingenuity in maintaining objectives and technical standards
- Applicable information security management, governance, and compliance principles, laws, rules, and regulations.
- Cyber and cloud security standard frameworks, architecture, design, operations, controls, technology, solutions, and service orchestration.
- Risk assessment and management methodology.
- Cyber and cloud security standard framework, architecture, design, operation, controls, technology, solutions, and service orchestrion.
- Information systems auditing, monitoring, controlling, and assessment process.
Interested? Get in touch: Email Me:email@example.com
- Excellent base salary
- Great quarterly bonus scheme
- All work equipment provided
- Work on a global scale
- Progress to the very top!
- Extra training provided
- Free Language lessons