My client aims to revolutionise international supply chains by enabling logistics companies realise the full potential of data. Using proprietary machine learning algorithms and real-time market data, our client's software solution is able to deliver fast, reliable and accurate actionable insights that helps companies be more efficient and profitable.
Their fast-growing team of engineers, scientists and industry experts are looking for passionate talents to join them. We are currently looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer who will work closely with the Product team to develop new products, scale existing ones and manage deployments and architecture.
What You'll Do:
- Design, build and maintain APIs, services and systems and debug production issues across multiple levels of the stack.
- Collaborate closely with our Business, Product and Data Science teams to understand and solve customer pain points at scale.
- Design, Develop, Implement and Deploy enterprise level, high availability web application platforms, with support from the design team at Portcast
- Create a technology infrastructure that functions well at scale. You will design and improve the system architecture
- Keep up to date on the latest software development technologies and methodologies to help ensure the Portcast remains technically at the forefront of its field
What's in it for you:
- Remote work - we fully embraced the remote-first culture. Our team works remotely from Singapore, India, China and the US
- We are building our company to be the next B2B market leader in predictive global supply-chains and you'll be a major part of our story.
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent work experience in the field.
- Work Experience: Minimum 3+ years of experience in a technical role designing, developing, and releasing technical solutions.
- Tech Stack: Python-based backend programming, Flask, Amazon Web Services, RESTful APIs, Docker, Git, Elasticsearch, Spark, CI/CD is a plus.
- If you have worked on other tech stacks in the past and are confident on picking up a new tech stack, please go ahead and apply.