PHP DEVELOPER | smart working | Milano
We are looking for a PHP Developer
willing to join our Technology department.Responsibilities
- Develop scheduled product features.
- Fix prioritized issues from the issue tracker.
- Continuously improve the quality of our software by bringing innovation and work on performance optimization.
- Create high quality code and tests.
- Strong expertise in PHP programming mainly with OOP and SOLID.
- Expertise with testing frameworks like PHPUnit or other BDD tools like Behat.
- Engagement with the latest PHP development trends and hands-on experience with at least one modern PHP framework (Symfony, Laravel).
- Strong experience with code versioning tools, particularly GIT.
- Experience in Agile workflows (Scrum, Kanban).
- Actively following a user-group meetup or being engaged with our local PHP community.
- Strong Confidence with Unix, Debian-based, ecosystem, and Bash scripting. Expertise with container-based development using Docker.