* Knowledge of fundamentals of QA methodology (well versed in manual and automated
* Solid understanding of challenges of functional testing and measuring performance of
modern. enterprise-level software applications and (their) REST APIs. Recent work
experience doing both a bonus.
* Great coding skills (Python is mandatory; Java and SQL).
* Solid skills in framework design.
* Understanding HTML, CSS.
* Be familiar with Behave, selenium and or puppeteer.
* Proficient in using various tools, such as Maven, Selenoid, JUnit.
* Be familiar with Scrum, Agile development methodologies and experienced in CI/CD.
* Good experience on cloud native applications and technologies (Docker, Kubernetes).
* Experience on deploying systems on AWS and Azure .
* Great communication & personal skills: an ability to find a common language with all
* Experience in running and embedding security scans in a DevOps workflow.
Ideally 5 years of experience in the field of automation testing of software products and
mobile/fixed network applications using a structured testing methodology.