Looking for your next role as a Software Engineer
My client has a highly collaborative environment!
You will join a highly team-oriented organisation where colleagues work for each other, support each other and set high ambitions. The spirit is light, a lot of humour and highly professional!
There is a great work/life balance and a friendly environment with a broad spectrum of experience from younger employees to those with decades of experience with the company.
Within this role you will:
- Get an attractive remuneration package that matches your qualifications.
- Find your ideas will quickly be in the hands of customers
- Contribute to the development of test automation software controlling
- Contribute with new ideas and approaches for testing, implementing, improving, and validating these systems.
My client is ideally looking for someone who holds a degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or similar. That has a strong background of at least 3 years of practical experience in software development, including:
- Experience in developing and delivering complex software solutions
- Strong proficiency in object-oriented design and coding
- Experience with DevOps technologies (CI/CD, Git, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Linux, Kubernetes, Helm, ArgoCD, Keycloak
Are you interested to hear more? Contact Priscilla Gruczkun ; firstname.lastname@example.org to hear more about the client, the position and more!