Do you have software development experience, and are you seeking a new remote job in the US? If so, we'd love to hear from you! FRG Technology Consulting is looking for a skilled and collaborative Software Developer to join our client's welcoming and inclusive team. This full-time software development role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As a Software Developer, you will provide technical expertise in CRM Dynamics configuration and programming, C# development, SQL Server development, custom ASP.NET applications, MVC APIs, and API integrations with third-party vendors. You will also work closely with internal staff to collect requirements, create user stories, code the projects, field test with the company's local business, and deploy new solutions to production for the franchise system.
To give you an idea of how this software development job would look and feel, here are some things you could expect to do:
- Maintain, debug, and upgrade custom plug-ins for existing CRM Dynamics implementation
- Develop new custom plugs based on requirements gathered from internal and external contributors and stakeholders
- Work with customers to clarify requirements, classify and prioritize user requests, and fix bug requests and operational issues reported by users
- Assist Tier 1 support staff and fellow developers with help desk requests and troubleshooting suspected issues
To apply for this Software Developer role, you will need proficiency with an on-premises (Azure VMs) Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 installation or higher in terms of making configuration changes and troubleshooting existing code and plug-ins. You will also require the following:
- Proficiency with the CRM SDK, custom CRM forms, and Entity and Solution management
- Proficiency with SQL Server 2016 and higher and the ability to make all design and coding changes for the solution
- Familiarity with Microsoft Active Directory, Azure AD, Exchange Server, Office 365 Exchange, Desktop Operating Systems, and Office suites
- Proficiency with SSRS reports, including editing existing complex reports and building new reports in the Visual Studio editor
In return for your passion, collaborative approach, and commitment, you will receive a generous salary and benefits package, joining a friendly and inclusive culture.
To learn more and apply for this inclusive and collaborative full-time, remote Software Developer job in the US, please get in touch with FRG Technology Consulting today. We look forward to hearing from you!
FRG Technology Consulting is a global recruitment expert dedicated to placing IT professionals-from developers and consultants to technical leads and support analysts-in markets such as banking, manufacturing, retail, media, pharma, and professional services. We are at the forefront of delivering top tech talent across emerging technologies worldwide.