This client is an expert in digital transformation making it available to all markets and sectors globally. The team of this client is rapidly expanding and now stands at nearly 800 employees which are all working towards making enterprise-level technology through research and advanced knowledge of the team. They currently cater to both large corporations and smaller organisations too to make transformation available to all which is part of their mission.
This client is currently on the lookout for a Cloud CoE Team Leader to lead a team of experienced cloud engineers within the Centre of Excellence function in the organisation.
The right candidate will be someone who is an experienced team leader with line management experience. This role requires excellent communication and listening skills to engage with the team and the organisation as a whole. It is important for the ideal candidate to be motivated and have a strong desire for service improvement.
The role overview:
* You will have to manage the data of the team which includes 121s, producing training exercises as well as writing direct reports and key statistics.
* Communicate with other teams such as the cloud architects to ensure that the process of Project to Service is completed as efficiently as possible.
* On a day-to-day basis deal with escalations from clients and manage any escalations that are backlogged.
Key qualifications and skills needed:
* Knowledge of the software development lifecycle
* CI/CD - Azure DevOps, AWS Code deploy, Jenkins
* Containers - Docker, Kubernetes (AKS, EKS)
* Scripting - Bash, Python, knowledge of Node.JS
* Config Management- DSC, Chef, Puppet
* IaC - ARM Templates, Cloud Formation, Terraform
* Monitoring & Logging - AWS Cloud Trail, AWS Cloud Watch, Azure Logs, Application Insights, ELK, Grafana, Logic Monitor
Interviews are already taking place with a quick turnaround process! Apply today as there are only a few interview slots left - meaning they can get filled very quickly - don't miss out!
Apply below or contact me directly on:
+41 44 562 4536