Senior Engineering Manager - JAVA - Portugal - 100% remote
Senior Engineering Manager - Java - Portugal - 100% remote
We are collaborating with a technological company that is looking for a professional to join the global engineering team in order to build a passionate and diverse team in a demand rapid environment and challenging future opportunities.Responsibilities:
- Lead an agile software development process incorporating software engineering, user experience, and cross-functional teams to deliver on product and technology roadmap and strategy.
- Roadmap leadership.
- Gather customer requirements, brainstorming for UX design, prioritizations and user story creation.
- Identify and solve problem statements, dependencies and roadblocks with help of cross-functional team members.
- Manage internal and external customers.
- Manage and own the backlog; ensure clear requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Lead release and sprint planning, forecasting resource capacity, and estimate development efforts discussions.
- Provide guidance to developers with either planning and execution and/or design architecture.
- Manage a small team, provide leadership and guidance to technical challenges.
- Great experience in management and development.
- Main technologies: Java/Java EE, Spring and REST framework, front-end knowledge, APIs for on-prem/cloud applications, Kuberentes, IaaS, PaaS, virtualization environment.
- Experienced developing large scale and high volume multi applications
- Experience in application architecture and design
- Experience with clients, cross-functional teams, and different stakeholders.
- Strong skills in agile methodologies.
- Soft skills: Communication, Ability to brainstorm and communicate technology ideas.
- Open and friendly company culture
- 100% remote work
- Attractive salary + bonus
- Meal allowance
- Medical insurance and life and accident insurance
- Pension plan
- Flexible working hours
- 23 holiday days + additional company days