I am currently working with a client in Esbjerg/Stavanger who is creating and supplying cloud platforms to some of the biggest names in renewable energy. They are looking for an Agile Coach to take sole responsibility for
creating and improving the already existing agile processes.
You will report directly to the CEO on a daily basis and collaborate with sales, marketing, CS, product, engineering, and our creative & UX teams.You should have;
You will receive;
- A deep understanding of Agile methodologies with a few years or more of experience working with enterprise SaaS.
- Scrum Master certifications.
- Experience with SAFe and education/certifications in the SAFe framework.
- Well-developed conflict resolution skills to be the force that holds the team together.
- Willingness to challenge the norm and deliver forward-thinking, creative solutions.
- Experience developing and delivering presentations to senior leadership audiences.
- Experience using Jira/Confluence.
- A data-driven mindset- able to identify hurdles and figure out how to overcome them.
- Great bonus and pension package.
- Six weeks of vacations + New Year's Day and Christmas Eve.
- Premium private health and travel insurance.
- Excellent WFH flexibility.
- Travel opportunities and a chance to travel to our international office locations.