Windows/Linux IT Systems Engineer
Role & Responsibilities
- Administration of Windows client and server environments (AD, user management, MS-365, software distribution)
- Virtualization of the IT infrastructure with Vmware
- To Provide comprehensive Support, Hardware, and Software, including installation, configuration, and testing.
- Support of IT infrastructure projects
- Participate in maintaining and monitoring of the system environment.
- System administration of Linux server systems, applications and databases within the scope of change management
- Ensuring the latest security requirements (security patches) for our firewalls and externally accessible information systems (SSL certificates, web servers)
Skills & Qualifications
- Network knowhow (IP routing, firewall configuration)
- Linux skills and handling of security standards (SSL certificates, TLS, SSL proxies)
- Windows administration (AD, MS Server)
- German and English are mandtaroy