Application Manager - IFS
Role & Responsibilities
- Development of the applications with support from internal and external partners identifying, evaluating and specifying new requirements and coordinating the implementation.
- Responsible for system configuration and parametrization of assigned applications.
- Manage the definition, specification and implementation of integration requirements
- supporting, customizing and developing applications in the Financial Services area
Skills & Qualifications
- You have a (business) computer science education.
- Solid knowledge and several years of hands-on experience in supporting, customizing and developing applications in the Financial Services area;
- Knowledge of IFS Investran and Hazeltree or other accounting / payment applications
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills with independent working style
- Experienced in dealing with different stakeholders in business and IT
- You are fluent in German and English