In the position as IT Security Engineer, you will act as point of contact for any security related IT topics and ensure that the company´s worldwide IT infrastructure is properly configured and meets all security standards. The responsibilities of this role
Role & Responsibilities
- Conduct research and analysis of IT solutions with the wider IT organization in order to recommend and implement appropriate solutions.
- Act as the technical expert for all IT related security (business and IT)
- Monitor and analyze the organization's network for security breaches to protect resources including systems, networks, and data.
- Actively support to end users and other IT colleagues
- Actively support to the organisation's Information Security management system through security configuration and automation.
- Prepare comprehensive internal reportings incl. presentations to the security task force.
- Maintaining detailed sets of operational documentation for all Security systems
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related field of study preferred experience in the Healthcare IT data security
- Experience in security engineering as well as very good network knowledge and familiarity with firewall
- Technical and operating knowledge of enterprise logging systems and log monitoring
- Strong desire to mentor teammates and provides leadership on key initiatives/projects
- Ability of work independently and proactively
- Business fluent English and German skills