If you are looking for an opportunity to be involved with a team who are working to solve complex business problems through cloud and managed service adoption, then you might be a good fit.
The successful candidate will have experience running operational environments that support critical production workload processes. Ideal candidates must be detail oriented, willing to learn newtechnology and able to communicate effectively with our customers.Some Responsibilities Will Include:
- Collaborating with the Solutions Architects to operationally support EchoStor managed services:
- Manage customer tenants within each managed service
- Generate SOPs for internal operations activities
- Work with systems architects to automate operations activities and scale operations through automated workflows
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with running operations that support production systems
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Willingness to train, learn and acquire certifications in new technologies
My client is looking to arrange interviews ASAP! If you're interested please reply with an updated resume and the best time to give you a call. Looking forward to hearing from you!