.NET Developer role based in Warsaw.
Frank Recruitment Group are recruiting for the international client who are looking for a full stack .NET Developer to join their growing team who are ready to work fully remote!
The company is an international service company that accommodates for IT consultancy and targets services on the Microsoft platform with AI, application services, cloud and business analytics. They are also leading provider of cloud & innovative digital services through the Microsoft server.
This role comes with daily tasks which includes:
- Build and preserve relationships with relationship within the company's software engineering community
- Ensure quality via adhering to technical best practice and through mentorship, paired programming and feedback
- Will have the ability to indulge in all the newest technologies and services within the Microsoft stack
- Sometimes travelling to the client's site
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience as a full stack developer and a Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems or computer engineering or any related field
- Experience in database development using ORM (Entity framework or nHibernate)
Addition to your salary, the company benefits include:
- 80 paid training hours
- 18 weeks paid parental leave
- Microsoft certification and career pathways
- Annual wellbeing allowance and Gadget allowance
- Limitless learning opportunities
- Ambitious growth as part of company benefits such as stock purchase, flexible work arrangements and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
This is an exciting role and my client is looking to start the interview process immediately. If you don't want to miss out on this opportunity send your CV to email@example.com
and we can have a chat about this role in more detail.