AX Developer Job Type:
Full Time Location:
120k COMPANY OVERVIEW:
My client provides professional services exclusively for Cigars International, CIGAR.com, Pipes & Cigars, Thompson Cigar, Meier & Dutch, Cigarbid.com and its affiliates. They are the fastest growing cigar company in the country, and leading online and direct marketer of fine cigars, premium pipe tobaccos, luxury gifts and accessories, and more. While their roots are in direct marketing, we have a strong eCommerce and growing brick and mortar retail presence. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Translate business requirements to technical action plans
- Write solution design and specifications.
- Build high-quality scalable and predictable web applications on the Microsoft technology stack and maintain internal and external facing web applications using AX programming languages
- Assist in developing and maintaining the framework behind all systems
- Make regular modifications to existing applications for issue resolution, adaptation to new platform and to improve overall function and performance
- Evaluate new code for reliable architecture, stability, reusability, performance, automation, security, and metrics
- Assist development team in handling project related work and other requirements
- Keep management and other senior staff apprised of the status of projects and systems
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams from across the organization to develop and design solutions for technical business problems that increase staff productivity and help them achieve their financial goals
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts, and best practices for coding
- Perform other duties as required
- Any candidate applying should have a willingness and eagerness to learn and adapt to newer technologies and be cross trained in them. This includes non-Microsoft technologies/platform such as Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
- Must be able to demonstrate good object oriented development and practices, as well as an aptitude to understand new concepts quickly.
- Must be able to adopt practices prescribed by senior development staff effectively.
- Introduce alternatives and options to meet project specifications.
- Previous experience in all phases of application software development/maintenance life cycles in an enterprise client/server and/or web-based environment is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, are required.
- Must be able to communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical parties.
- Must be able to effectively work as part of a team, as well as independently, depending on project needs.
We value our employees and in addition to our competitive salaries, we offer a competitive benefit package to our talented team members including:
- Comprehensive Health Care, Vision & Dental Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Disability Plans
- Basic & Supplemental Life Insurance
- Additional Supplemental Benefits
- Paid Vacation, Paid Time Off (PTO) days, Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Saving Plan including a generous Company match
For immediate consideration please send your resume to email@example.com