Attributes & Abilities
* Knowledge of GAAP
* Process-oriented; driven to help processes flow efficiently
* Strong analytical mindset - ability to critically consider problems and develop solutions
* Ability to cultivate and maintain strong business relationships in a team-oriented environment
* Strong communication and leadership skills
* Adaptable to change in priorities
* Flexibility to work on special projects and unexpected events while completing routine tasks timely
* Strong MS OFFICE skills with an emphasis on Excel
* Experience with IFS a plus
* Assist with month, quarter and year-end close processes
* Prepare assigned monthly account reconciliations
* Assist with monthly spending variance analysis, including research, documentation and communication of spending variances
* Assist in the daily maintenance of the corporate general ledger to ensure accuracy and consistency with Company policy and compliance with GAAP
* Support peers and management with internal and external projects
* Assist with audit preparation and pulling required requests and documentation
* Assist in day-to-day maintenance of ledger accounts
Education: Associate's degree or Bachelor's degree with major in accounting or finance preferred
Experience: 1-3 years of experience preferred, with accounting, finance or related field.
Other Duties: Performs other duties as assigned
Internal Contacts: Extensive contact with internal sales staff, customers, and vendors.
External Contacts: Extensive contact with external sales staff, customers, and vendors.