I'm looking for talented Android developers to work as part of a 9 person team in Stockholm. You will work closely with both iOS and Android developers, as-well as Java backend developers in an agile team, working on this large-scale global project! This role is a permanent, in-house positon.
I'm working with one of Sweden's most exciting product companies,Specializing in home electrical appliances and industrial utilities, selling over 60 million product across 120 markets worldwide. They are currently undertaking a mass-digitalization project which involves fully integrated software solutions, which would allow their customers to control their products via both iOS and Android apps.
Role & Responsibilities
- Build industry leading mobile apps for connected appliances on a global scale
- you will be involved in all aspects of developing new features including user story elaboration, estimation, analysis, design, programming, unit/integration testing and debugging following Agile development practices such as Scaled Agile and Scrum
- Elaborate, estimate, and design for small increments of work just-in-time
Skills & Qualifications
- Expertise in Android development on consumer-facing apps
- Strong skills in Java and Kotlin or similar programming languages
- Ability to write automation tests
- Work as part of a talented team on an exciting mass-digitalization project on a global scale
- annual bonus which equates to between 10-15% on top of your annual salary.
- Fantastic benefits package, More holidays, Benify platform etc